Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome to: For Love Of Coffee!


Greetings! And welcome to For Love Of Coffee, Eugene's online coffee journal, featuring all things coffee in the beautiful City of Eugene, Oregon. Hi, my name is Cash Reynolds, author of For Love Of Coffee, and I invite you and all of our fellow coffee lovers to explore and celebrate the rich diversity and exceptional quality of specialty coffee and espresso offerings available here in our unique city.
I fell in love with coffee 18 years ago when a friend bought for me my first coffee, an iced, tall, vanilla latte at Starbucks inside Tacoma Mall, Washington. Since then I've had the good fortune to work for a myriad of coffee businesses, in thirteen different retail operations throughout Oregon and western Washington. My experience in the industry ranges from working behind the counter as a barista to retail management, marketing/copy writing and have consulted on advertising. I've also roasted coffee and served as executive assistant to the C.E.O. of one of the fastest growing coffee companies on the west coast.
A huge fan of all things coffee, I arrived an hour early to the grand opening of Eugene's first Starbucks store so that I would be the stores first official customer! Currently I'm writing a marketing book to help specialty coffee retailers gain profitable competitive advantage in their marketplace and am also considering becoming a part time barista again.... for love of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online