Friday, January 22, 2010

With Coffee... Homemade Cream Scones!

This holiday season I ventured into unfamiliar territory. Baking. I  missed the delicious cream scones I used to get from one of my favorite local coffee shops. A quick google search led me to a recipe for "the worlds best cream scones". The recipe was surprisingly simple and my first batch was a success! They were a big hit with my roommates and were great to have around the house to go along with our morning coffee.             
Click the play button below to see some photos and the recipe that I followed for great cream scones. Enjoy!                      


                                    Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Simple Cream Scones!
                                
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online